- Camp registration is $75/week. Registration for additional children from the same family is $50 per child. (Maximum of 2 weeks per child). Payment is due upon registration.
- To register, children must be 4 years old at the time of camp.
- A new camp begins each week. Camps run from Monday to Friday 9:00am to 12:00pm. Please have your children dropped off and picked up on time.
- Authorized persons dropping children off and picking them up will be required to sign them in and out.
- If, for any reason, your child will not be attending camp on a particular day please notify us in advance at 489-3900.
- Children will be dropped off/picked up at the Nature Centre on 2 Conservation Place.
- Please note that light rain or misty conditions are not normally cause to bring the camp indoors. Please ensure your child is always prepared for wet weather, even on days that we may be in the Nature Centre.
Children participating should bring the following:
- Knapsack/Book bag
- Proper Outdoor Clothing
- Proper Footwear
- Healthy Snack and Beverage (NO PEANUTS)
We encourage you to consider the environment when preparing your child’s snack. Whenever possible, please steer clear of pre-packaged foods. Reusable containers and utensils for food and beverages are preferred over disposable ones. Let’s think GREEN!
Download a copy of our Nature Camp Registration Form